Going to a basketball game lets fans feel the excitement and hear the pleas for quiet from the family living underneath the bleachers. Root for the home team with this GrouponLive deal.
- San Antonio Spurs basketball games
- Where: AT&T Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Tickets and Seating Options
- $59 to see one game in 100-level seating (a $90.75 value)
- $99 to see both games in 100-level seating (a $181.50 value)
- $25 to see one game in 200-level seating (a $52.02 value)
- $39 to see both games in 200-level seating (a $104.04 value)<p>
Choose between the following games:
- Against the Phoenix Suns on Wednesday, November 6, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Atlanta Hawks on Monday, December 2, at 7:30 p.m.<p>
The Scouting Report
After pushing the NBA Finals to seven games last season, the San Antonio Spurs return to the court in pursuit of another trip to the championship series. The veteran Spurs roster looks to drive past Father Time and deliver on the expectations of bringing home the franchise’s fifth NBA title. The team hopes to replicate the unmatched penchant for sharing they exemplified last season, when they dished out a league-high 25.1 assists per game sporting uniforms knitted by each other’s grandmas.
San Antonio Spurs
As if remembering the Alamo 10 times over, the San Antonio Spurs have never relented in their pursuit of victory; with four NBA Championships since 1999—the fourth-most all-time among all NBA franchises—the team stands as one of the NBA’s most successful dynasties. In fact, since the ABA–NBA merger in 1976–77, the Spurs have made the playoffs in all but four seasons, posting the third-highest all-time winning percentage among active franchises. Today’s squad continues the Spurs’ wild legacy at their home court inside the AT&T Center, an 18,581-seat arena filled with crowds swathed in black and silver. During timeouts and breaks in the action, the Silver Dancers keep fans energized with help from Coyote, a mascot known for giving out hugs and baying at the arena lights after mistaking them for the moon.
100% of 83 customers recommend
“Make prices more affordable”