- One ticket to San Antonio Stars WNBA basketball game, both featuring $1 soft drinks and domestic draft beers at the arena
- Where: AT&T Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Seating Options and Games
- $12 for seating in sections 103–112 or 117–126 ($24.99 value)
- $25 for seating in section 6, 8, 10, 20, 22, or 24 ($46.10 value)
- $5 for seating in sections 113–116, 101, 102, 127, 128, or 200-level sections ($15.66 value)
Choose between the following games:
- Against the Connecticut Sun on Friday, August 1, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Minnesota Lynx on Friday, August 15, at 7 p.m.
The Scouting Report
The Stars normally take to the court under a cloak of silver and black. But on August 1, everything—their uniforms, shoes, and maybe even their hair—will be pink. That’s because the team will once again join the fight against breast cancer that evening with their second Pink the Court night, when even the AT&T Center floor will sport the cause’s color.
Last August, All-Star guard Danielle Robinson flaunted a pink mohawk for the occasion as the Stars rallied a victory over Phoenix. Right in the thick of this season’s playoff chase, the Stars will shoot for a similar outcome on August 1 and again on August 15, when they clash with conference rival Minnesota on Military Appreciation Night. Both games will feature $1 drinks, meaning you won’t have to crack open any basketballs just to drink the milk inside.
San Antonio Stars
After arriving in San Antonio in 2003, the Stars have asserted themselves as a WNBA powerhouse. In that first decade, the team secured playoff berths in six consecutive seasons, making it to the league finals in 2008. Along with their NBA counterpart, the San Antonio Spurs, the Stars hold court at AT&T Center, where a massive center-court scoreboard often reinterprets crucial baskets as artsy short films on the digital screen.