- One ticket to a San Antonio Stars WNBA basketball game against the Minnesota Lynx, featuring $1 soft drinks and domestic draft beers at the arena
- When: Friday, August 15, at 7 p.m.
- Where: AT&T Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $5 for seating in section 101–102, 113–116, 127–128, or a 200-level section ($15.66 value)
- $12 for seating in sections 103–112 or 117–126 ($24.99 value)
The Scouting Report
The Stars began August with a tough loss, but they’re still on track for a postseason run given a solid performance to close out the season. For Military Appreciation Night on August 15, the team takes home court for the final time in the 2014 regular season with sights set on a crucial West Conference win. If the Stars want to leave the AT&T Center on a high note, they’ll have to dismantle the red-hot Minnesota Lynx, who have won nine of their last 10 contests. As San Antonio battles for dominance on the court, fans can enjoy $1 drinks, meaning you won’t have to crack open any basketballs just to drink the milk inside.
San Antonio Stars
After arriving in San Antonio in 2003, the Stars have asserted themselves as a WNBA powerhouse. In that first decade, the team secured playoff berths in six consecutive seasons, making it to the league finals in 2008. Along with their NBA counterpart, the San Antonio Spurs, the Stars hold court at AT&T Center, where a massive center-court scoreboard often reinterprets crucial baskets as artsy short films on the digital screen.