- One ticket to a San Antonio Stars WNBA game against the Seattle Storm
- When: Saturday, August 8, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Freeman Coliseum
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $5 for seating in section 100–102, 114–118, or 130–131 ($14.88 value)
- $12 for seating in sections 103–105, 111–113, 119–121, or 127–129 ($25.53 value)
- $22 for seating in sections 106–110 or 122–126 ($45.59 value)
The Scouting Report
The last time the Stars faced the Storm, in June, they rallied to score 22 points in the fourth quarter and edge out Seattle, 73–71. On August 8, the team looks to repeat its success from that evening, even if it means studying lots of game footage and fast-forwarding through all the commercials. In the effort to score a divisional win, the Stars turn to guard Danielle Robinson, currently ranked among the top three in the league for assists and forced turnovers.
San Antonio Stars
After arriving in San Antonio in 2003, the Stars have asserted themselves as a WNBA powerhouse. In that first decade, the team secured playoff berths in six consecutive seasons, making it to the league finals in 2008. Along with their NBA counterpart, the San Antonio Spurs, the Stars hold court at AT&T Center, where a massive center-court scoreboard often reinterprets crucial baskets as artsy short films on the digital screen.