All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to a San Antonio Stars WNBA game on Friday, September 4, at 7 p.m. (Connecticut Sun) or Saturday, September 5, at 7 p.m. (Phoenix Mercury)
- $5 for seating in section 100–102, 114–118, or 130–131 ($14.88 value)
- $12 for seating in sections 103–105, 111–113, 119–121, or 127–129 ($25.53 value)
- $22 for seating in sections 106–110 or 122–126 ($45.59 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Scouting Report
With the WNBA season winding down, the Stars close out their home schedule with back-to-back showdowns against the Sun and the Mercury. Standout Stars guard Danielle Robinson—currently ranked among the top three in the league for assists and forced turnovers—leads the charge to protect Freeman Coliseum from visiting opponents who may be looking to steal one of the banners from the rafters. As the Stars host the Sun on Friday, September 4, fans can enjoy the action with discounted $1 drinks.
San Antonio Stars
After arriving in San Antonio in 2003, the Stars have asserted themselves as a WNBA powerhouse. In that first decade, the team secured playoff berths in six consecutive seasons, making it to the league finals in 2008. Along with their NBA counterpart, the San Antonio Spurs, the Stars hold court at AT&T Center, where a massive center-court scoreboard often reinterprets crucial baskets as artsy short films on the digital screen.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 5, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.