What You'll Get
Football is the ultimate sport, as it incorporates the fast pace of basketball, the timely precision of baseball, and the full-contact aggression of wrestling down purse snatchers in food courts. Unleash the beast with this deal.
- One ticket to see a San Antonio Talons game against the Philadelphia Soul
- When: Saturday, July 27, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Alamodome
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $6 for H-level seating in sections 107–110 or 136– 139 (a $16.92 value)
- $13 for G-level seating in sections 104–106 or 140–142 (a $31.87 value)
- $18 for E-level seating in sections 108-109 or 137-138 (a $43.14 value)
- $25 for C-level seating in sections 101–103, 121-125 or 143-144 (a $58.63 value)<p>
The Scouting Report
The Talons entered the 2013 campaign with their sights set on a second-straight playoff berth. On June 15, the team helped that cause with arguably its best win of the season. Trailing the division-leading Chicago Rush with less than a minute to play, quarterback Rohan Davey rifled a 44-yard touchdown pass into an open picnic basket held by receiver Jomo Wilson. The score was Davey’s sixth of the day, but more importantly, it put the Talons ahead for good in a game that moved them closer to the division lead. Come late July, the Talons may need similar heroics in their showdown with the Soul, which, as the last game of the season, could be packed with postseason implications.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 27, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 7/27 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Alamodome. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open 1 hour before game. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.