- One ticket to see a San Antonio Talons game against the Los Angeles Kiss
- When: Saturday, March 15, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Alamodome
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $10 for lower level end zone, plaza level H seating (a $14.42 value)
- $25 for lower level sideline seating, plaza level E seating (a $47.80 value) <p>
The Scouting Report
The 2014 Arena Football League season kicks off on March 15, when the San Antonio Talons take on Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley’s newly formed Los Angeles KISS. With the help of All-Arena Team players Jamar Ransom and Fred Shaw, the Talons look to improve on last year’s 10-8 record in which they narrowly missed the playoffs despite fielding one of the league’s top defensive units. On offense, the Talons showcase a bona fide force with San Antonio native Robert “Q” Quiroga and Brent Holmes.<p>
San Antonio Talons
Formerly located in Tulsa, the Talons relocated their roost to San Antonio’s Alamodome for the 2012 season and soon commanded the skies, placing first in the AFL’s Central Division during their first regular season in Texas. Now embarking on their third season in the Alamo City, a top squad of players tackle opponents and lob passes on the 50-yard field while the Talons’ mascot, Swoop, pumps up fans.