All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
For the Toast of the Coast Wine Festival on June 11:
- $41 for one general-admission ticket (up to $66.25 value)
- Choose between session 1 on June 11 at 12 p.m. - 3 p.m. or session 2 on June 11 at 4 p.m. - 7 p.m.
For the San Diego International Beer Festival, plus a t-shirt:
- $56 for one general-admission ticket (up to $81.25 value)
- Choose from June 17 at 12 p.m. - 4 p.m., June 17, at 5 p.m. - 9 p.m., or June 19 at 12 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- $22 for one general-admission ticket (up to $41.75 value)
- June 25 at 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Tickets to each of these festivals includes admission to the fair.
San Diego County Fair
- This Year’s Theme: Mad About the Fair, a nod to Lewis Carroll’s classic Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland that will combine elements of cosplay, steampunk, wacky machinery, magic, and, of course, tea parties.
- Concerts to Catch: Brian Wilson, Los Lonely Boys, Grand Funk Railroad, and Joan Jett and the Blackhearts will all be playing—access to these and most other concerts is included with admission.
- Family Attractions: A fair wouldn’t be a fair without a corndog and a ride on the Ferris wheel. The San Diego County Fair will have these, plus indoor restaurants, roller coasters, car shows, and even a junior livestock auction.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Event is general admission. The venue is ADA accessible. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older with valid ID to enter Beer, Wine, or Distilled Festival. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.