Family-friendly festival with live shows and concerts, exhibitions, Ferris wheel and other rides, Fiesta Village, horse show, and much more
About This Deal
- General admission
- Dates and times: The Fair is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays in June, but open on Monday, July 2, and Tuesday, July 3. See the detailed schedule here.
- What items can I bring into the event? Cameras, bicycles, small umbrellas, folding chairs, food and beverages
- Prohibited items: Wallet chains, selfie sticks, unsolicited promo materials, guns, cigarettes and e-cigarettes, skateboards and roller skates, laser pointers, pepper spray, knives and other sharp objects, alcohol, glass bottles
- Transportation: On-site parking (extra fee), off-site parking lots with free shuttles to the O’Brien Gate, MTS, NCTD, and Amtrak
- Pets allowed? No
- Tickets are also available for San Diego County Fair’s Toast of the Coast Wine Festival, San Diego International Beer Festival, and San Diego County Fair: Distilled, San Diego Spirit & Cocktail Festival
Need To Know
Promotional value expires Jul 5, 2018. Offer not eligible for promo codes. Promotional value expires July 5, 2018. All persons must be present to redeem at time of admission. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8 per person, may buy 8 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Extra ticket required for Sugarland, Little Big Town, Larry the Cable Guy, Banda MS, The Fray, Spirit West Coast with MercyMe, and Gabriel Iglesias. Additional fee applies for rides or games. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About San Diego County Fair
- This year’s theme: “Oz-some,” a take on The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
- **Concerts to catch: The Fab Four Beatles tribute, Lindsey Stirling, and Air Supply will all be playing shows—access to these and most other concerts is included with admission.
- Talent competitions include a speech contest and a battle of the bands.
- Family attractions: A fair wouldn’t be a fair without a corn dog and a ride on the Ferris wheel. The fair will have these, plus roller coasters and a junior livestock auction.