- General admission to any 2014 San Diego Polo Club match
- When: select Sunday afternoons through September 28
- Click to see the schedule of matches and other entertainment.
- $10 per car parking fee not included
- $12 for two tickets ($24 value)
- $18 for four tickets ($48 value)
San Diego Polo Club
The story of how the game of polo traveled from the hills of northern Persia to the immaculate field at the San Diego Polo Club has taken centuries to unfold. But the fast-paced play of those first games remains in tact during the club’s Sunday matches. World-class and amateur players alike have come from distant countries such as Argentina, New Zealand, and Horseyland to perform for an audience dressed in their Sunday best, sipping cocktails from two full bars and noshing on fare from the bistro, or surveying the scene field-side while tailgating.
Ever the sport of the aristocracy, the San Diego Polo Club provides tips on what to wear to its events. Extra sartorial attention is paid to each summer’s celebrated Opening Day. Those unfamiliar with the rules of polo or the eligibility of centaurs can find a helpful introduction to the sport by clicking here.