What You'll Get
- $45 for one ticket for seating in upper-level sections T11–T15, T3–23, or T16A–T22B (up to $66.50 value)
- $65 for one ticket for seating in lower-level sections LL15, LL17–21, or LL23 (up to $99.50 value)
- $82 for one ticket for seating in floor sections A-F or sections LL2–3 or LL11–12 (up to $121.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
San Diego Soul Fest
- Keith Sweat: this innovator of New Jack Swing has been crooning his sultry brand of R&B for nearly four decades on hits such as “I Want Her,” “Make You Sweat,” and “Twisted,” the last of which landed on VH1’s 40 Greatest R&B Songs of the ’90s
- Anthony Hamilton: The Grammy-winning soul singer initially gained fame through his guest spots on several Nappy Roots songs, and has since carved out a wildly successful solo career—his duet with Jill Scott, “So In Love,” topped Billboard’s Urban Adult Contemporary chart for 18 weeks.
- Guy (feat. Teddy Riley): A Harlem trio who helped define the New Jack Swing sound, Guy’s influences in the music world can be heard not only in their own hits—which range from 1991’s “Let’s Chill” to 1999’s “Dancin’“—but also in seminal tracks such as Bobby Brown’s “My Prerogative,” which they helped write.
- Dru Hill: since 1992, this group has burned up airways and headphones with sultry hits, including “Never Make a Promise,” “In My Bed,” and “How Deep Is Your Love”; today, founder Nokio, lead singer Sisqó, and original member Jazz take the stage, with recent addition Tao rounding out the ensemble’s lush harmonies and carpool-lane privileges
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 30, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on starting 4/27 for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. vouche and matching ID of account holder must be presented to Valley View Casino Center Box Office will call to pick up tickets. Tickets are assigned in advance. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.