What You'll Get
- One ticket to the San Diego Soul Music Fest
- When: Friday, March 27, 2015 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Valley View Casino Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $39 for section L17B, L18A, L18B, L20A, L20B, or L21A (up to $62 value)
- $49 for section LL17, LL18, LL20, LL21, L17A, or L21B (up to $73.50 value)
- $59 for section LL14, LL15, LL23, LL24, L14, or L24 (up to $84 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
San Diego Soul Fest
- The Whispers: over the last 50 years, the Vocal Hall of Famers behind dance-club staples such as “And the Beat Goes On” and “Rock Steady” have racked up 12 Top-20 singles, 2 platinum albums, and 1 NAACP Image Award
- Stephanie Mills: this husky-voiced songstress rose to stardom as Dorothy in the original Broadway run of The Wiz before becoming a Grammy-winning R&B diva with “Never Knew Love Like This Before” and the Teddy Pendergrass duet “Two Hearts”
- Johnny Gill: After years of harmonizing with New Edition and being the G of LSG (the supergroup with Gerald Levert and Keith Sweat, not the food additive), Johnny jumped back into the spotlight with 2011’s Still Winning, capped by the piano-driven single “In the Mood.” He currently tours with New Edition’s Bobby Brown and Ralph Tresvant as Heads of State.
- Con Funk Shun: ’70s chart-toppers who produced the contagious jams “Ffun,” “Shake and Dance with Me,” and “Got to Be Enough.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 28, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 3/27 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at the venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must /purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects AXS' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.