Playing baseball takes coordination, upper-body strength, and the courage to run counterclockwise even though that direction is normally only for the immoral and weak-hearted. See strong-willed Americans with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a San Francisco Giants game
- Where: AT&T Park
- Door time: 90 minutes before first pitch
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Game and Seating Options
- $60 for Lower Box seating against the San Diego Padres on April 19, 20, or 21 (up to an $88 value)
- $8 for View Reserve Outfield seating against the Arizona Diamondbacks on Monday, April 22 (a $12 value)
- $28 for Lower Box seating against the Diamondbacks on April 22, 23, or 24 (up to a $40 value)
- $10 for View Reserve Outfield seating against the Philadelphia Phillies on Monday, May 6 (a $13 value)<p>
The first pitch is at 7:15 p.m. on April 19, 22, and 23 and May 6; at 6:05 p.m. on April 20; at 1:05 p.m. on April 21; and at 12:45 p.m. on April 24.<p>
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to sfgiants.com to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all giants.com fees and taxes in full.
_Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved._ ####The Scouting Report The winners of two of the last three World Series, the Giants marched into the 2013 season with high expectations; thus far, they haven’t disappointed. Through 14 games, the team has compiled a 9–5 record, highlighted by a three-game sweep over the NL West-leading Rockies. A potent lineup has played a major role in the defending world champions’ early success, as the Giants offense has already plated 69 runs—tied for sixth best in all of baseball. ####San Francisco Giants A 9-foot statue of Willie Mays looms over fans at the entrance to AT&T Park, the home of the San Francisco Giants since 2000. Along with the team's many other [Hall of Fame inductees](http://gr.pn/Rf6HdL), Mays is part of a team heritage that spans more than a century and has garnered 21 National League pennants, six World Series championships, and the most overall victories by a franchise in baseball history. Up to 41,503 fans cheer on the Giants as they swing for the tides, [splashing](http://gr.pn/TV3KPd) home runs into the waters of McCovey Cove.