- $45 for a San Jose Giants 2015 Bonus Book of tickets (a $90 value)
- When: multiple home games during the 2015 season; see the schedule
- Where: Municipal Stadium
- Seating: General Admission
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Included in the Bonus Book
- Ten undated general-admission tickets, of which up to five can be used at any one time (excluding Fireworks Extravaganza games)
- One family pass, valid for admission for two adults and two children to any Saturday or Sunday home game
- Valid for theme nights and games with special promotions
The Scouting Report
In their 27-year history, the San Jose Giants have helped launch the big league careers of 173 players. This past October, 16 of those players appeared on the playoff roster for the San Francisco Giants and helped their parent club claim a third World Series in five years.
In addition to churning out big league stars faster than the Horsehead Nebula, the SJ Giants have brought home their fair share of hardware in recent years, too. They’ve won six California League championships, highlighted by back-to-back titles in 2009-10. Next summer, and once all the players have whittled new bats out of their offseason rocking chairs, fans can watch the squad chase a seventh trophy during home games at Municipal Stadium. Marquee match-ups headline the schedule, including a series against the reigning-champion Lancaster Jethawks on July 18-21.