All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
According to legend, Babe Ruth pointed his bat toward the sky to let his fans know exactly where the flesh-eating aliens were coming from. See the greats be great with this deal.
- $39 for a San Jose Giants bonus book of tickets (an $80 value)
- When: Multiple home games during the 2013 season; see the schedule
- Where: Municipal Stadium
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Included in the Bonus Book
- Ten undated general-admission tickets, of which up to five can be used at any one time
- One family pass, valid for admission for two adults and two children at any Saturday or Sunday home game
- Valid for themed nights such as Star Wars Night on May 30 or A Giant Luau on August 9. See details here.
- Not valid for any “Fireworks Extravaganza” games (May 3 and 10, June 12 and 29, July 4 and 5, and August 11) or for the All-Star game on June 18 <p>
The Scouting Report
The six-time champions of the California League, the San Jose Giants have started the 2013 season in prime form, compiling a solid record behind one of the leagues’ best pitching staffs. Reliever Bryce Bandilla has been a stalwart force on the mound, hurling 27 strikeouts in his first seven appearances. While the team continues to mystify opposing hitters with fastballs that transform into doves, fans can enjoy special promotions all summer long, including Star Wars night on May 30.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 3, 2013. Limit 6 per person. Limit 5 tickets per game. Customers buy through TicketReturn.com. Contact Municipal Stadium at (408) 297-1435 with questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. San Jose Giants is the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects San Jose Giants' current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Not valid for "Fireworks Extravaganza" games on 5/3, 5/10, 6/12, 6/29, 7/4, 7/5, 8/11. Not valid for All-Star game on 6/18/13. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.