What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see the San Jose SaberCats take on the Los Angeles Kiss
- When: Saturday, April 4, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: SAP Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $9 for corner non-club seating in sections 112 (rows 19–24), 118 (rows 15–17 or 20–24) 113 (rows 23–25), 127 (row 21, 23, or 25), 126 (rows 20–23), 104 (rows 21–24), 103 (rows 23–25), or 117 (rows 21, 22, 24, or 25) ($19 value)
- $12 for end-zone seating in rows 10, 12, or 14–16 of section 110 ($25.75 value)
- $14 for sideline non-club seating in rows 23–25 of section 115 or rows 21–22 of section 128 ($28.25 value)
- $14 for end-zone non-club seating in sections 106–107 or 123 ($28.25 value)
- $14 for corner club seating in sections 127 (row 11, 15, or 16), 126 (rows 14–15), 117 (rows 14–16), 112 (rows 14–16), 104 (rows 14–16), or 103 (rows 11–12 or 15–16) ($28.25 value)
- $25 for sideline club seating in sections 101, 114–116, or 128 ($51 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
Last season, the SaberCats dominated their division en route to the conference championship game. Though they fell one step short of an appearance in ArenaBowl XXVII, hopes remain high in the new season for a fourth-consecutive playoff run. For the hometown crowd, that quest begins in earnest on April 4. For their Week 2 home opener, the SaberCats hope to trounce the Los Angeles Kiss and show their favorite fans and blades of astroturf how much they missed them.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 5, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at SAP Center on 4/4. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before game time. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About San Jose SaberCats
The San Jose SaberCats were a part of professional sports history even before they stepped on the field. On October 26, 1994, San Jose, along with four other cities, earned the approval of the Arena Football League to create an expansion franchise. The five-team expansion was one of the largest seen in American professional sports; not since the NHL added six teams in 1967 had a league experienced such growth. They chose the SaberCats moniker to pay homage to the large prehistoric predators known to stalk the hills of California in search of mankind's first dentists.
With a heated fan base behind them, the SaberCats refused to let that first headline be their sole achievement. Under head coach Todd Shell, the 1995 SaberCats went on to win eight games and their division as an expansion team, a feat no other AFL team has repeated. Since then, the boys in green have launched the careers of many notable players and won three ArenaBowl championships, the most recent in 2007.