What You'll Get
- $39 for seating in sections 203–213 or 217–227 (up to $120 value)
- $69 for seating in sections 117–127 (up to $150 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Choose one of the following pairs of games.
Against the Sabres and Moose:
- San Jose Barracuda vs. Manitoba Moose on Friday, March 31, at 7 p.m.
Against the Oilers and Moose:
- San Jose Sharks vs. Edmonton Oilers on Thursday, April 6, at 7:30 p.m.
- San Jose Barracuda vs. Manitoba Moose on Saturday, April 1, at 7 p.m.
Each Sharks game includes a picture taken on the ice in front the Shark head after the game. Each Barracuda game includes a post-game shot on the goal.
San Jose Sharks
- How to get to the SAP Center at San Jose (AKA the Shark Tank): Take the Caltrain to San Jose Diridon Station, which is just down the street from the arena. ACE and VTA buses also stop at the station.
- You can bring a snack from home: Fans can bring their own food and nonalcoholic beverages as long as it’s not in hard-sided coolers, cans, bottles, or thermoses.
- Best way to cheer on the team: Fans can bring homemade signs as long as they’re smaller than 20”x30”.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 7, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of game for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.