All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket for sec. 219-225 (rows 13-20) (up to $44.15 value)
- $28 for one ticket for sec. 219-225 (rows 8-12) (up to $52.35 value)
- $32 for one ticket for sec. 202, 205-211, 214, 216, 219-225 (rows 2-7), or 228 (up to $57.70 value)
- $40 for one ticket for sec. 203-204, 212-213, 216-218, or 226-228 (up to $63.30 value)
- $57 for one ticket for sec. 117-127 (up to $85.25 value)
- Each ticket includes a bobblehead of Captain Joe Pavelski
- Click to view the seating chart
San Jose Sharks vs. St. Louis Blues
- Thursday, March 8, at 7:30 p.m.
San Jose Sharks vs. Vegas Golden Knights
- Thursday, March 22, at 7 p.m.
San Jose Sharks
- How to get to the SAP Center at San Jose (AKA the Shark Tank): Take the Caltrain to San Jose Diridon Station, which is just down the street from the arena. ACE and VTA buses also stop at the station.
- You can bring a snack from home: Fans can bring their own food and nonalcoholic beverages as long as it’s not in hard-sided coolers, cans, bottles, or thermoses.
- Best way to cheer on the team: Fans can bring homemade signs as long as they’re smaller than 20”x30”.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 23, 2018. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of game for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Ticketmaster is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.