All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Many theatergoers claim that life imitates art, which can be frustrating when they pause arguments for intermissions or direct drivers to turn “stage left” at stop signs. Learn to navigate the theatrical world with today’s deal to see the San Jose Stage Company’s production of Cabaret, now extended through November 6. All seats are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Choose between the following options:
- For $38, you get two tickets (up to a $100 value).
- For $70, you get four tickets (up to a $200 value).<p>
Groupons are valid for the following performances:
- Saturday, October 22, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, October 23, at 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 27, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 28, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, October 29, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, October 30, at 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 3, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, November 4, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, November 5, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, November 6, at 2 p.m.<p>
For 29 years, San Jose Stage Company has entertained Bay Area audiences with innovative performances of classic American plays and piercingly urgent new works. In a run extended by popular demand, the Tony Award–winning musical Cabaret captivates audiences with its story of a young cabaret dancer falling in love with an American writer in 1929 Berlin. Although the play originally hit Broadway in 1966, revivals have riffed on the play’s themes, injecting edgy and sensual elements through bold choreography, symbolic costumes, and lighting supplied entirely by functioning tractor beams. In the intimate 200-seat theater, audiences feel immersed in the seedy set of the Kit Kat Klub. With a reputation for pushing envelopes, the San Jose Stage Company regales attendees with its own spin on the magnetic musical.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 7, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects San Jose Stage Company‘s current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.