All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Theater challenges audiences by blending the real and the imaginary, much like a neighbor who accuses you of giving her goiters with your brain. Enhance reality with this deal.
- $75 for a five-play subscription for one
- When: October 16, 2013 through June 29, 2014
- Where: San Jose Stage Company
- Seating: best available upon redemption
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- What you’ll see at The Elaborate Entrance of Chad Deity (October 16–November 10): a Pulitzer Prize-nominated, satirical look at American race relations through the outsized lens of professional wrestling
- What you’ll see at It’s A Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play (November 27–December 22): five actors acting out the holiday favorite by portraying dozens of characters, performing all of the sound effects, and pretending to be microphones
- What you’ll see at The Threepenny Opera (February 5–March 16): a classic piece of 20th century theater, in which the criminal underworld of Victorian-era London echoes with jazzy hits including “Mack the Knife”
- What you’ll see at By The Way, Meet Vera Stark (April 16–May 11): a regional premiere comedy from Pulitzer Prize–winning playwright Lynn Nottage, detailing the relationship between an African-American maid and aspiring actress and her fading starlet boss in 1930s Hollywood
- What you’ll see at Bonnie and Clyde: A New Musical (June 4–June 29): the regional premiere of a musical relating how two small-town nobodies shot, stole, and canoodled their way into folk hero legend<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 30, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name provided at check-out at San Jose Stage Company. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects San Jose Stage Company's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.