What You'll Get
- One ticket to the San Jose Youth Symphony’s Philharmonic Orchestra Spring Concert
- When: Saturday, March 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: California Theatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- $9 for orchestra seating (up to $16.52 value)
- $14 for balcony seating (up to $21.69 value)
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- The Concert: It’s the San Jose Youth Symphony’s Spring Concert, showcasing the Philharmonic Orchestra, the premier orchestra of its nine distinct performing ensembles.
- The Classic: The festival opens with Brahms’ Academic Festival Overture, composed in 1880 as show of gratitude toward the University of Breslau, and closes with Liszt’s expressive, folk-inspired Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2.
- The Winners: The concert will also feature the winners of the 2014 Young Artists’ Competition. The four soloists feature two flutists, a cellist, and a violinist.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 22, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 3/21 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at California Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects San Jose Youth Symphony's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About San Jose Youth Symphony
The San Jose Youth Symphony, founded in 1959 under the San Jose Symphony, incorporated as an independent nonprofit organization in 2002, providing musical education to thousands of local kids. Now comprising 12 groups of varying sizes and experience levels, the orchestras and instrumental ensembles perform in several regularly scheduled concerts every season, as well as a biennial international tour that gives the Philharmonic Orchestra the chance to travel to exotic locales and learn which countries have the fluffiest hotel towels.