What You'll Get
- $20 for one reserved ticket (up to $25 value)
- Her Nickname: “The Voice,” due to her wide vocal range (about four octaves, according to Patty) and her emotional expression
- Inside Her Trophy Case: five Grammys, four Billboard Music Awards, three platinum records, 40 Dove awards, and a card with the access code to the Gospel Music Hall of Fame members’ lounge—she’s the most-awarded female vocalist in contemporary Christian music history
- Where She Started: Sandi arrived with a stirring rendition of “The Star-Spangled Banner” during the re-dedication of The Statue of Liberty in 1986.
- Her Discography: It includes more than 30 albums, punctuated by her latest, Everlasting, which features intimate, acoustic renditions of hymns and songs of worship.
- Her Other Talent: Sandi is also a best-selling author who’s penned seven books, including 2006’s Silver Angel Award–winning Broken on the Back Row.
- Her Farewell: So that she can spend more time with her eight children and her husband, this tour will be Patty’s last. It also heralds her new album, _Forever Grateful, which thanks her fans with new songs written by herself and Grammy-winner Michael W. Smith.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 12, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 2/12 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem/purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.