What You'll Get
- $18.75 for one general-admission ticket (up to $30.38 value)
- Her Nickname: “The Voice,” due to her wide vocal range (about four octaves, according to Patty) and her emotional expression
- Inside Her Trophy Case: five Grammys, four Billboard Music Awards, three platinum records, 40 Dove awards, and a card with the access code to the Gospel Music Hall of Fame members’ lounge—she’s the most-awarded female vocalist in contemporary Christian music history
- Where She Started: Sandi arrived with a stirring rendition of “The Star-Spangled Banner” during the re-dedication of The Statue of Liberty in 1986.
- Her Discography: It includes more than 30 albums, punctuated by her latest, Everlasting, which features intimate, acoustic renditions of hymns and songs of worship.
- Her Other Talent: Sandi is also a best-selling author who’s penned seven books, including 2006’s Silver Angel Award–winning Broken on the Back Row.
- Her Farewell: So that she can spend more time with her eight children and her husband, this tour will be Patty’s last. It also heralds her new album, Forever Grateful, which thanks her fans with new songs written by herself and Grammy-winner Michael W. Smith.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 8, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.