Multi-media show embarks on a journey through Filipino history with a mix of traditional and modern music, dance, and even martial arts
What You'll Get
- Seating: orchestra or mezzanine
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together.
The Brooklyn Manila Project
- What it is: an inter-disciplinary show that tells the story of the Philippines, from tribal to modern times, through the lenses of music, modern dance, martial arts, and multi-media content
- The music: Directed by the Grammy Award–nominated production team of Dave Eggar and Chuck Palmer, the show’s soundtrack features contributions from artists including Waway Saway and Balugto of the Talaandig Tribe, Philippines Got Talent–winner Elizabeth Chan, and singer-songwriter Cynthia Alexander.
- What to expect: a comprehensive and inventive depiction of Filipino life, experience, growth, and globalization
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 10, 2020. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem for a ticket at venue box office. Must purchase vouchers in the same transaction to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.