Going to a concert is the only way to listen to music in public without having to put your mouth around a discman to catch its sound vibrations. Enjoy easier listening with this Groupon.
- One G-Pass to see The Ultimate Thriller: A Tribute to Michael Jackson
- When: Sunday, July 21, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Bethlehem Sands Event Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $25 for rows 17–29 of the left or right center floor sections or rows 11–19 of the left or right wing sections (up to a $58 value)
- $30 for rows 1–16 of the left or right center floor sections (up to $69.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
The Ultimate Thriller: A Tribute to Michael Jackson
Many tribute groups pride themselves on the authenticity of their performances, but few have the input of people involved with the original production to create the most faithful recreation possible. The team behind The Ultimate Thriller: A Tribute to Michael Jackson doesn’t disappoint. Attendees are treated to the choreography of LaVelle Smith, who choreographed and danced with Jackson on three tours; additional choreography by Mic Thompson, a principal dancer for eight years who can be seen in the videos for “Dangerous” and “Ghosts;” and audio consultation by Michael Prince, who was Jackson’s personal recording engineer, live audio supervisor, and pet-tiger sitter. All this expertise combines with Fabio Mordà’s double-take-worthy resemblance to the King of Pop, complete with his silken dance moves, soaring voice, and perfectly fitted fedora. Adding to the spectacle is a live band and a team of backup dancers, who slip into zombie garb for “Thriller” and sequined prison jumpsuits for “Smooth Criminal.”
Sands Bethlehem Event Center
77 Sands Blvd.
Bethlehem, PA 18015