A good impersonation can be indistinguishable from the real thing, which is why Method actors are no longer allowed to play dictators. Take in a safer form of imitation with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see ABBA: The Concert
- When: Thursday, August 15, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $14.50 for rows 17–24 of the right or left center floor, (up to a $41.50 value)
- $24.50 for rows 1–16 of the right or left center floor, or rows 1–10 of the left or right wing section (up to a $52 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
ABBA: The Concert
ABBA tribute show ABBA: The Concert inhabits the shimmering spectacle and uplifting sound of the seminal Scandinavian pop phenomenon, dashing modern fans back to ’70s heydays in an unabashedly glamorous performance. Internationally successful because of its infectious spirit, ABBA: The Concert has left other tribute acts in its pixie dust, selling out shows at the Hollywood Bowl and Royal Albert Hall like a pack of sequined Beatles. Often traveling with two original members of ABBA’s rhythm section, the tribute band turns ears into funnel cakes as it plays the most iconic ABBA hits, including “Mamma Mia,” “S.O.S.,” and “Waterloo.”<p>