- One ticket to Sandy Hackett’s Rat Pack Show
- When: Friday, January 16, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Times-Union Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $27 for seating in 2nd orchestra left and right, rows AA–JJ; and 2nd orchestra center, rows FF–JJ ($52.50 value)
- $32 for seating in orchestra rows A–R; or orchestra 2 center, rows AA–EE ($62.50 value)
- Click to see the seating chart
Sandy Hackett’s Rat Pack Show
Vintage Las Vegas gets a stylistic reboot in Sandy Hackett’s Rat Pack Show, which celebrates the Kings of Cool with an evening of music, comedy, and trademark swagger. Veteran performer Sandy Hackett, the son of legendary comedian Buddy Hackett, stars as Joey Bishop alongside a talented cast paying tribute to Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, and Sammy Davis, Jr. The show sees the dearly departed quartet returning to Earth for one last concert, featuring voiceovers from Buddy himself, tuneful favorites such as “Luck Be a Lady” and “My Way,” and never-before-heard gems from legendary songwriter Ron Miller. Miller’s daughter Lisa—the co-producer of the performance—appears on stage as well, embodying Frank’s “one true love.” In between toe-tapping refrains, the savvy foursome engages in spontaneous moments of banter and flirts with sheepish microphones.