Before man learned to ride horses, Western films ended with cowboys jogging into the sunset. Saddle up with this GrouponLive deal.
- One day of horse-racing events
- When: Any Thursday–Sunday race in the 2013 season through November 3, excluding September 28 and November 1 and 2; click to see the schedule.
- Where: Santa Anita Park
- Door time: Two hours before event time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $16 for a clubhouse package for two (a $37 total value)
- $29 for a clubhouse package for four (a $74 total value)
For both options, each guest receives the following:
- Clubhouse admission (an $8.50 value)
- Box seating (a $7.50 value)
- A race program (a $2.50 value)
Santa Anita Park
With the San Gabriel Mountains as its stunning backdrop, the historic Santa Anita Park gallops into fall of 2013 with a full slate of weekend races. The combination of clubhouse admission and box seats provide both views of the first turn and finish line and complete access to wagering services. Clubhouse tickets also grant entry to several dining areas, such as FrontRunner and the Club House Terrace. Equipped with programs that offer a comprehensive guide to each race, guests can make their picks with confidence and find out what gifts each horse wanted for their birthdays.
97% of 132 customers recommend
“California natives and never ever been to a racetrack, my husband and I thought it would be fun to visit such an iconic racetrack. It was wonderful, beautiful and...”
“California natives and never ever been to a racetrack, my husband and I thought it would be fun to visit such an iconic racetrack. It was wonderful, beautiful and quite exciting. It was a great outing and I would recommend it to everybody. Watching those horses race really made us get up from our seats and cheer them on. We even put down a little bet, which we never just throw away money. I guess you just have to do it once or else why go.”