What You'll Get
Before man learned to ride horses, Western films ended with cowboys jogging into the sunset. Saddle up with this deal.
- One day of horse-racing events
- When: Any Thursday–Sunday race in the 2013 season through November 3, excluding September 28 and November 1 and 2; click to see the schedule.
- Where: Santa Anita Park
- Door time: Two hours before event time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $16 for a clubhouse package for two (a $37 total value)
- $29 for a clubhouse package for four (a $74 total value)<p>
For both options, each guest receives the following:
- Clubhouse admission (an $8.50 value)
- Box seating (a $7.50 value)
- A race program (a $2.50 value)<p>
Santa Anita Park
With the San Gabriel Mountains as its stunning backdrop, the historic Santa Anita Park gallops into fall of 2013 with a full slate of weekend races. The combination of clubhouse admission and box seats provide both views of the first turn and finish line and complete access to wagering services. Clubhouse tickets also grant entry to several dining areas, such as FrontRunner and the Club House Terrace. Equipped with programs that offer a comprehensive guide to each race, guests can make their picks with confidence and find out what gifts each horse wanted for their birthdays.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 4, 2013. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeemable only on Race Days; redeem starting 9/27 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name provided at check-out at Santa Anita Park. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Santa Anita Park's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Not valid on 9/28, 11/1, or 11/2. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.