What You'll Get
- for one ticket to Santa Claus, The Panto (up to value)
- When: Wednesday, November 26–Friday, November 28, at 7 p.m., or Saturday, November 29, at 1:30 p.m. or 7 p.m.
- Where: Queen’s University
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
Santa Claus, The Panto
- The artistic medium: Christmas pantomime
- Meaning: an interactive production filled with slapstick comedy, zany characters, and songs where the audience is encouraged to sing along
- The story: Dr. Fiendish McAwful and his assistant Eyesore try to steal the secret of how Santa makes his reindeer fly, and a group of North-Pole heroes including the Clauses, an ice-country pilot, and the Christmas Spirit personified must try and stop him in time for the holiday
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Convocation Hall, Queen's University. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects King's Town Players' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For disability accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 6 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.