What You'll Get
- $6 for one senior or child ticket (up to $9 value)
- $7 for one adult ticket (up to $10 value)
- Click here to view the schedule of Santa Train Rides
Santa Train Rides
- How Santa Claus is Coming to Town: in Stewartstown Railroad’s 1943 locomotive, Mighty Mo
- What He’s Bringing with Him: candy canes for good little children, and more candy canes for naughty children who asked for coal
- What Parents Should Bring: a camera, to capture the moment their children meet the man in red
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Stewartstown Railroad
For nearly 100 years, the Stewartstown Railroad carried passengers and freight along 7.4 miles of track running from Stewartstown to an interchange in New Freedom, PA. Unfortunately, the decline in manufacturing—as well as Hurricane Agnes in 1972—sent the railway into decline, ultimately causing it to lose its place in the greater economy.
Still, that doesn't mean it's lost its historical importance, and today the Stewartstown Railroad continues to carry passengers thanks to Mighty Mo, an authentic 1943 gas-powered locomotive. As the engine rings its old-timey bell, passengers catch a glimpse of the past while seated in authentic 1920s coaches or cabooses, cruising along the same set of tracks that sent the town's wares to York, Baltimore, and the world.