- One ticket to see Santana
- When: Friday, August 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Forest Hills Stadium
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- $37.50 for the rear of level 2 bowl sections 102–1002 (up to $65.40 value)
- $47.50 for the front of level 2 bowl sections 102–1002 (up to $90.13 value)
- $57.50 for level 1 bowl sections 101–301 or 801–1001 (up to $106.61 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Full name: Carlos Augusto Alves Santana
- Musical talents: guitar virtuosity, melding diverse musical styles such as blues, jazz, rock, salsa, and African rhythms
- Santana by the numbers: 10 Grammys, 3 Latin Grammys, and 1 Lifetime Achievement honor from the Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Santana by the honorifics: he’s number 20 on Rolling Stone’s list of 100 Greatest Guitarists, played Woodstock, and has been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Why Prince considers Santana to be a bigger influence than Jimi Hendrix: “Santana played prettier.”
- Corazón: Santana’s 2014 release, which also featured Gloria Estefan, Ziggy Marley, and Cindy Blackman
- Greatest hits you’ll almost certainly hear: “Black Magic Woman,” “Evil Ways,” “Oye Como Va,” “Smooth”