- $39 for one ticket to see Sara Evans (up to $68.85 value)
- When: Wednesday, December 10, at 10 p.m.
- Where: Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino
- Seating: regular reserved seating
- Door time: 9 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Sara Evans’s first gig: performing with her family band at the age of four
- Since then: she’s become a multiplatinum success, as skilled with a traditional country tune as she is with a polished pop confection
- Her first album: Three Chords and the Truth, which AllMusic.com described as “[ringing] out with an air of originality helped along by great tunes.”
- Her latest album: Slow Me Down, a dynamic adult-pop album that features guest vocals from Gavin DeGraw and guest songwriting from pop wunderkind Ryan Tedder
- Extracurricular achievements: authoring faith-based novels, such as Love Lifted Me, hot-stepping it on Dancing with the Stars, and posing for People’s 50 Most Beautiful People issue
- Hits you might hear: “A Little Bit Stronger,” “Slow Me Down,” and “Born to Fly”
Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino
In two dynamic entertainment venues—one seating 1,200, and a newly-renovated, intimate gem seating 600—Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino showcases legendary performers, up-and-coming artists, and glamorous revues. The theater's 52 Fridays series kicks weekends off with appearances by classic groups and nationally renowned comedians, and musical superstars take the stage throughout the week. But not all of the excitement takes place on stage—the venue's Shark Tank Tours give visitors a behind-the-scenes glimpse of the work that goes into caring for the inhabitants of a 200,000-gallon aquarium, such as how they're fed and where they attach the removable dorsal fins.
129 E Fremont St.
Las Vegas, NV 89101