- $55 for one ticket to see Sarah Brightman (up to a $97.10 value)
- When: Saturday, September 28, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Rosemont Theatre
- Seating: rows A–W or AA–HH of the floor, or rows A–S of the balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
* Who she is: one of the world's best-selling sopranos, a classical crossover artist, and the inspiration for Andrew Lloyd Webber's Phantom of the Opera * Does that mean she was married to a monstrous musical genius?: no, just Andrew Lloyd Webber * Her first pop success: breaking into the disco charts in 1978 with the sci-fi themed "I Lost My Heart to a Starship Trooper," which she performed with the dance troupe Hot Gossip * How long she's been obsessed with outer space: since July 20, 1969, when she saw Neil Armstrong walk on the moon, and decided she too would one day orbit the earth * Why she didn't chase that dream: She did. She's currently training for a 2015 journey to the International Space Station * Is that why her new album, Dreamchaser, has an astronomical theme?: yes * Songs on that album: Paul and Linda McCartney's "Venus and Mars," an English version of Sigur Ros' "Glosoli" (which means "Glowing Sun"), and the original song "Angel" * What she'll do while in orbit: become the first professional musician to record a song off-planet, probably do some floating * Can her fans come with?: no, but they can still reach new heights vicariously through her three-octave range