What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass to see Sarah McLachlan – Shine On Tour 2014 (up to $40.70 value)
- When: Saturday, July 12, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Meadow Brook Music Festival
- Section: general admission to the lawn
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Sarah McLachlan – Shine On Tour 2014
- Sarah McLachlan hits you know: “Possession,” “Building a Mystery,” “Angel,” “I Will Remember You”
- Total number of Grammys she’s earned: three
- Number of those garnered by her 1997 album, Surface: two
- Number of Juno Awards she’s won: eight
- If the number of Juno nominations she’s received were a person’s age, that person would be legally able to drink in the US but unable to escape the feeling that their 30s were approaching too fast
- Unique accolade: McLachlan was appointed Officer of the Order of Canada
- The music festival she started: Lilith Fair
- Why she started it: to support women musicians and raise money for women’s charities
- Where you’ve seen her in recently: on commercials for the ASPCA
- What’s new: her latest album, Shine On
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 12, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Meadow Brook Music Festival on 7/12. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.