- $23 for one G-Pass for seating in the balcony sides (up to $39.05 value)
- $39 for one G-Pass for seating in the mezzanine sides (up to $66.05 value)
- $57 for one G-Pass for seating in the orchestra sides (up to $82.70 value)
- Click to view the balcony and mezzanine seating chart
- Click to view the orchestra seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
San Antonio Symphony Presents…
The Music of Queen
- The conductor: Brent Havens, who also arranged the electrifying blend of classical music and classic rock
- What he says about the show: ”Having an orchestra behind the band gives the music richness, a whole new feel, a whole different sense of color.”
- What you’ll hear: a live rock band and the symphony lending the appropriate theatricality to Queen hits such as “We Are the Champions,” “We Will Rock You,” and “Bohemian Rhapsody”
The Music of Led Zeppelin
- The conductor: Havens again, who also scored the concert
- What he wants to convey: Led Zeppelin’s “sheer blast and power”
- How he does that: through painstaking replications of “Stairway to Heaven” and “Black Dog,” once more delivered through a marriage of rock band and symphony
A National Historic Landmark, the Majestic Theatre has beckoned more than 4,000 performances to its sweeping stage since its renovation in 1989 and has been praised by such notable guests as Tony Bennett, Sting, and former first lady Barbara Bush. Inside, a Mediterranean-style cityscape frames the theater's proscenium, and the ceiling swirls with projections of clouds, allowing audience members to release parakeets into the wild during concerts and Broadway shows.