- $25 for one ticket to Saturday Night Live: The Exhibition (up to $33.75 value)
- When: through June 5
- Where: Premier Exhibitions 5th Avenue
- General admission
Hours of Operation
- Monday–Thursday: 11 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Friday: 11 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Last tickets are sold and the last entry into the exhibition is allowed one hour prior to closing
- Click here for more information
Saturday Night Live: The Exhibition
- Live from New York: it’s the Saturday Night Live interactive exhibit! Here, visitors learn the inner workings of the iconic comedy series.
- We’ve got a great show for you tonight: thanks to a crack team of writers. Learn about their process, from their pitch session early in the week to the writing of 40+ sketches, which then get whittled down to 8–12 per episode.
- Talk amongst yourselves: as you peruse photos and keepsakes of the show’s many stars, such as Gilda Radner, Bill Murray, Chris Farley, and Cheri Oteri.
- Consume mass quantities: of wigs, prosthetics, and other SNL artifacts, including The Spartan Cheerleaders costumes worn by Will Ferrell and Cheri Oteri, The Bass-O-Matic Blender from Dan Akroyd’ s iconic Bass-O-Matic sketch, Wayne & Garth’s Basement Set, and many more.
- Acting!: specifically the comedic kind, is what you’ll see in video clips of famous skits and behind-the-scenes footage spanning 40 years worth of sketches (7,870, to be exact).