- $9 for one G-Pass to Saved by the 90’s Feat. Red Not Chili Peppers (up to $18 value)
- When: Friday, June 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues San Diego
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Saved by the 90’s Feat. Red Not Chili Peppers
- Red Not Chili Peppers: “Give It Away,” “Suck My Kiss,” and “Under the Bridge” are just a few of the many mega-hits fans will recognize and rap-sing/sing-rap along to
- Blink 180-True: with skating attire and high-energy pogoing skills, this trio creates a live sendup so spot-on, it’s earned them gigs alongside Blink-182’s side projects Angels & Airwaves and +44
- Also appearing: Green Day tribute Green Today, Sublime tribute Doin’ Time, and Nirvana tribute Nirvanaish
House of Blues San Diego
1055 5th Ave.
San Diego, CA 92124Get Directions