What You'll Get
- One general admission standing G-Pass to Saved by the 90’s, starting at $5
- Click here to view seating chart
Mobile: How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be located under the My Events tab in My vouchers and will be ready to print. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Saved By The 90s
- The Band: a neon-clad group that covers everything from Ace of Base to Weezer and Backstreet Boys to Spice Girls. Expect Mariah one moment and Metallica the next.
- The Party: The Intersection travels in time to the decade that brought us both Nevermind and Clueless. Costumes, from slap bracelets to plaid miniskirts, are encouraged.
- What Time Out New York had to say: “If you want to mosh to ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ or are simply looking for an excuse to ‘save tonight,’ a ’90s-themed soiree is a great way to blow off some steam and ‘give it away, give it away, give it away now.’”
The Fine Print