What You'll Get
- $10 for one general-admission ticket with one draft beer (up to $27.69 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $15 for one general-admission ticket with one draft beer (up to $27.69 value)
Saved By The 90s
- The Band: The Bayside Tigers, a neon-clad quartet that covers everything from Ace of Base to Weezer and Backstreet Boys to Spice Girls. Expect Mariah one moment and Metallica the next.
- The Party: Jergel’s Rhythm Grille travels in time to the decade that brought us both Nevermind and Clueless. Costumes, from slap bracelets to plaid miniskirts, are encouraged.
- What Time Out New York had to say: “If you want to mosh to ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ or are simply looking for an excuse to ‘save tonight,’ a ’90s-themed soiree is a great way to blow off some steam and ‘give it away, give it away, give it away now.’”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 22, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Under 21 must have parent or guardian present. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.