What You'll Get
- $9 for one general admission ticket (up to $25.19 value)
- When: Fridays at 11 p.m., February 5 through March 25
Saved by the ’90s
- The Band: The Bayside Tigers, a neon-clad quartet that covers everything from Ace of Base to Weezer and Backstreet Boys to Spice Girls. Expect Mariah one moment and Metallica the next.
- The Party: Every Friday all summer long, Webster Hall travels in time to the decade that brought us both Smells Like Teen Spirit and Clueless. Costumes, from slap bracelets to plaid miniskirts, are encouraged.
- What Time Out had to say: “If you want to mosh to “Smells Like Teen Spirit” or are simply looking for an excuse to “save tonight,” a ’90s-themed soiree is a great way to blow off some steam and “give it away, give it away, give it away now.””
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 25, 2016. Limit 10/person. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Webster Hall
Selected by Nightclub and Bar magazine as the Best Nightclub of 2011 and designated a city landmark in 2008, Webster Hall's holds more than 125 years of history in its four floors, from the Grand Ballroom to the Balcony Lounge. The building’s iconic framework has hosted such major acts as Prince and Mick Jagger and served as a speakeasy, a lecture hall, and a mentor to troubled teenage buildings since its construction in 1886.