What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Saving Abel
- When: Sunday, April 5, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Fahrenheit Concert Venue
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $10 for general admission (up to $15 value)
- $15 for VIP reserved seating and express waiting line (up to $30 value)
- Their home base: Corinth, Mississippi
- Their sound: southern rock pierced with alt-metal, a genre-hopping blend that lends itself to rowdy live shows
- Their new singer: Scotty Austin, the former lead of Trash The Brand, took over vocal duties after founding member Jared Weeks left to launch a solo career in late 2013
- A few of their essential tracks: “Addicted,” “The Sex Is Good,” and “Mystify”
- What’s noteworthy about “Mystify”: the sing-along-friendly anthem appears on their Cracking the Safe EP twice, once with guitars a-blazin’ and the other as an acoustic version, which is infectious if less blaze-y
- Their latest: 2014’s Blood Stained Revolution, an album the band considers an homage to various musical inspirations including Guns N’ Roses and The Allman Brothers Band
- Causes they champion due to personal experiences: organizations devoted to veterans and autism-spectrum disorders
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 5, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 4/5 for a ticket at venue doors. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Fahrenheit Concert Venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects College Entertainment Presents's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 7 p.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.