What You'll Get
- $22 for one ticket to Say Goodnight Gracie (up to $41.75 value)
- When: Saturday, May 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Cofrin Family Hall at Weidner Center for the Performing Arts Seating: best available
- Door time: 90 minutes before show
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Say Goodnight Gracie
George Burns was in the spotlight for more than 90 of his 100 years, with many of the most memorable years spent alongside his wife and comedic partner, Gracie Allen. In this one-man Broadway show, Alan Safier embodies the affable storyteller, weaving tales of his vaudeville days and famous partnership with Gracie with radio snippets, video clips, and vintage photographs.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 16, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 5/16 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Weidner Center for the Performing Arts . Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Weidner Center For The Performing Arts's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.