- $25 for one admission to a productivity workshop with Saya Hillman
- This event is for adults only
- Guests should bring a laptop or some materials for note taking
- Since the workshop takes place in a converted factory, participants should dress in layers
- Guests can bring a lunch or snack; a fridge and microwave are available
- Upon purchase, you may schedule for one of the available dates
- You must reserve your date here in advance of the event
The event will be held at a private Roscoe Village location. The exact address will be shared after purchase.
Each event is capped at 25 purchasers.
What You’ll Do
A jam-packed schedule and a mile-long to-do list have done in more than a few New Year’s resolutions. During her four-hour workshop, Saya Hillman helps participants keep their goals on track and their stress at a minimum, setting the stage for a calmer and more productive 2015. The class isn’t as much about learning the in’s and out’s of specific tools as picking the best options and practices for your life specifically.
Dominate Your Inbox and Facebook
Learn about tools—mostly tech-based—that can help you manage your email, rule your social-media feeds, and clear out clutter.
Saya also imparts other tools to help you optimize your to-do list, plan social outings, stay current on world events, collaborate on projects, and run businesses.
Owner, Mac & Cheese Productions
Saya Hillman’s husband first caught her eye with his spreadsheets. Hillman, an entrepreneur and professional speaker, so loves the organized life that it not only landed her a soulmate, but began inspiring and intriguing others around her. So Saya did what she does best: embraced what came and began sharing her productivity tools with the aplomb that earned her a TEDx talk, the attention of the New York Times, and a place in Forbes.
North Ravenswood Avenue
Chicago, IL 60657Get Directions