- One ticket to see Clint Black
- When: Saturday, July 11, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Red Lion Woodlake Hotel Sacramento
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- $23 for general admission (up to $46.84 value)
- $35 for middle reserved seating (up to $70.02 value)
- The man: singer-songwriter with a black cowboy hat and a twang-filled tenor
- The sound: classic country influenced by Merle Haggard, Waylon Jennings, and Willie Nelson
- 30+: the number of his hits to land on the Billboard country-music charts
- 22: the number of those that reached number 1
- His debut: 1989’s triple platinum Killin’ Time
- His songs: tightly crafted and laced with ironic humor and heartfelt emotion
- Why fans love him: he’s retained his humility and dedication to classic country despite now having a star on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame and knowing the secret A-lister handshake
- Other Hollywood accomplishments: appearing in films such as Maverick, mentoring young artists on Nashville Star, and competing on Celebrity Apprentice
Lotte Lehmann Concert Hall
Named for the famed German soprano, Lotte Lehmann Concert Hall pays homage to a wealth of musicians during its slate of concerts. Throughout the year, the USBC music venue welcomes gospel choirs and symphonies to its stage, as well as wind ensembles that double as the venue’s air conditioning system.