What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Clint Black
- When: Saturday, July 11, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Red Lion Woodlake Hotel Sacramento
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- $23 for general admission (up to $46.84 value)
- $35 for middle reserved seating (up to $70.02 value)
- The man: singer-songwriter with a black cowboy hat and a twang-filled tenor
- The sound: classic country influenced by Merle Haggard, Waylon Jennings, and Willie Nelson
- 30+: the number of his hits to land on the Billboard country-music charts
- 22: the number of those that reached number 1
- His debut: 1989’s triple platinum Killin’ Time
- His songs: tightly crafted and laced with ironic humor and heartfelt emotion
- Why fans love him: he’s retained his humility and dedication to classic country despite now having a star on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame and knowing the secret A-lister handshake
- Other Hollywood accomplishments: appearing in films such as Maverick, mentoring young artists on Nashville Star, and competing on Celebrity Apprentice
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 12, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 7/11 for a ticket at venue will call. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lotte Lehmann Concert Hall
Named for the famed German soprano, Lotte Lehmann Concert Hall pays homage to a wealth of musicians during its slate of concerts. Throughout the year, the USBC music venue welcomes gospel choirs and symphonies to its stage, as well as wind ensembles that double as the venue’s air conditioning system.