- $15 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $29 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His Legend: With his role in the notorious hip-hop group Geto Boys (“Damn It Feels Good to Be a Gangster”) and his decades as a solo artist, this rapper’s rapper put Houston hip-hop on the map and defined Southern rap before the genre of Dirty South was even coined.
- His Names: Brad Terrance Jordan (his birth name), Scarface, Mr. Scarface, Face Mob, Akshen
- His Sound: unflinching autobiographical lyrics painting a gritty portrait of street life over rafter-shaking bass lines, delivered in a baritone that could be classified as a lethal weapon
- His Stats: He’s ranked No. 16 on The Source’s 2012 list of Top 50 Lyricists of All Time, and has 7 gold- and platinum-certified albums.
- His Sycophants: Rappers who’ve clamored to collaborate with Scarface include 2Pac, Ice Cube, Dr. Dre, Kanye, and Jay-Z, plus ‘Face signed and launched the career of Chris “Ludacris” Bridges.
- His Hollywood Cameo: he played a pimp named Upgrayedd in 2006’s Idiocracy
- His Latest: Deeply Rooted, Scarface’s first album of new material since 2008, featuring guest appearances from John Legend, Rick Ross, and Cee Lo Green. Vibe says it has “the kind of skip-no-songs cohesion every album should possess” while calling it “his best body of work.”