What You'll Get
- One G-Pass, starting from $49
- Seating: general admission
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Scars & Stripes Festival
- 3 Doors Down: A no-frills anthem machine of distorted guitars, thick bass lines, dynamic drumming, and unfiltered vocals, they’re the act behind “Kryptonite,” “Loser,” and “While We’re Young.”
- Asking Alexandria: The English metalcore stars partially recorded their 2013 album, From Death to Destiny, on their tour bus.
- Hellyeah: supergroup composed of vocalist Chad Gray of Mudvayne, guitarist Tom Maxwell of Nothingface, bassist Kyle Sanders of Bloodsimple, drummer and local legend Vinnie Paul of Damageplan and Pantera, and guitarist Christian Brady of Magna-Fi and Überschall
- Other notable acts: Pop Evil | 10 Years | Adam Gontier
The Fine Print