All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Baseball has many odd superstitions, such as never mentioning a pitcher’s no-hitter—that, and a shortstop’s crippling fear of intimacy. Start your own traditions with this deal.
- Schaumburg Boomers game
- Where: Schaumburg Boomers Stadium
- Door time: one hour prior to first pitch
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Game and Ticket Options
$25 for an Opening Day package (a $50 total value)
- One “Loaded” ticket for Schaumburg Club seating and an all-you-can-eat buffet on Thursday, May 16, at 6:30 p.m. against the Windy City Thunderbolts (a $30 value)
- Pre-game meet-and-greet with Boomers players (a $10 value)
- Team-autographed baseball (a $10 value)<p>
$20 for four box seats at one of the following games (up to a $44 value):
- Against the Washington Wild Things on Friday, May 17, at 6:30 p.m. There will be a post-game fireworks show.
- Against the Wild Things on Saturday, May 18, at 6 p.m.
- Against the Wild Things on Sunday, May 19, at 1 p.m.
- Against the Normal Cornbelters on Tuesday, May 28, at 6:30 p.m.
- Against the Cornbelters on Wednesday, May 29, at 11 a.m.
- Against the Cornbelters on Thursday, May 30, at 6:30 p.m.
- Against the Evansville Otters on Friday, May 31, at 6:30 p.m. There will be a post-game fireworks show.<p>
Though this merchant sometimes offers a discounted price online, the deal is still the best deal available.
The Scouting Report
In their inaugural season, the Boomers established themselves as a force to be reckoned with in the Frontier League: they compiled a 54-42 record, and finished just three games shy of first place in the West Division. Slugger Steve McQuail belted 20 home runs in just 69 games played, and outfielder Chad Mozingo hit .313 on the season—fourth best in the league. Both McQuail and Mozingo return for the team’s sophomore campaign, which begins on May 16. They’ll be joined by several new faces, including local standout hurler Mike Giovenco, a Fenwick High School alum and former Kansas City Royals prospect.
On May 25, 2012, in front of a crowd of 6,067 fans, the Schaumburg Boomers revived professional baseball in the Northwest suburbs with a 5-2 victory over the Florence Freedom. The game set a winning precedent for the organization to build upon during its inaugural season and beyond.
The Boomers’ arrival also meant a return to action for Schaumburg’s stadium: a facility that was erected in 1999 to the exact dimensions of Wrigley Field. Now operating under the name Schaumburg Boomers Stadium, the park packs in more than 7,000 visitors who are allowed to run the bases after every game, and is home to free parking and such promotions as Fireworks Fridays. The stadium also has lawn areas along both foul lines, where fans stretch out to catch any pop flies or windblown umpires that sail out of play.<p>
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of game for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Schaumburg Boomers Stadium. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Schaumburg Boomers' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open 1 hour before game time. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.