- One G-Pass to see Scooby-Doo Live! Musical Mysteries
- When: Sunday, April 27, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Greensboro Coliseum Complex
- Door time: 1:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $13 for rear balcony seating in rows H–L (up to $22.16 value)
- $20 for front balcony seating in rows A–G (up to $33.01 value)
- $27 for rear orchestra seating in rows P–BB or mezzanine seating (up to $43.87 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Scooby-Doo Live! Musical Mysteries
Scooby-Doo Live! Musical Mysteries – Teaser
Based on the beloved children’s cartoon, Scooby-Doo Live! Musical Mysteries takes audience members on a fun yet goose-bump-inducing jaunt as they watch the Mystery Inc. gang and their gumshoe great dane, Scooby-Doo, solve a brand-new case. The fashionable Daphne, preppy Fred, bookish Velma, spacy Shaggy, and of course, the easily frightened Scoob, all load up the Mystery Machine to race to the scene of the latest paranormal crime—a local theater haunted by a rascally ghost. As they break out into choreographed song-and-dance numbers, from the whimsical TV theme to original tunes such as “We’re Mystery Inc.” and “Round Every Corner,” the gang runs into a host of colorful characters in the form of a tap-dancing skeleton and a singing barbershop duo. Fans can expect well-known bits from the show, laughing in familiarity at Scooby-Doo’s broken English, the reveal of the culprit, and tips from Shaggy on how to grow a beard only on your chin.