What You'll Get
- $39.50 for one G-Pass for gallery seating (up to a $55.05 value)
- $52.50 for one G-Pass for rear orchestra or mezzanine seating (up to a $70.20 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Scott Bradlee’s Postmodern Jukebox
- The Concept: Imagine what would happen if your favorite pop hits of the ’80s, ’90s, and beyond were recorded and performed in a variety of musical styles of the past and infused with Old Hollywood glamour, and you get this clever retro revisioning of music history that has received high praise from the likes of Beyoncé and Adam Levine
- For Example: You might hear Meghan Trainor’s “All About That Bass” reborn as an Andrews Sisters’ serenade to an upright bass fiddle, Macklemore’s “Thrift Shop” transformed into a Roaring ’20s jazz tune, or Lorde’s “Royals” as a cabaret ballad sung by a sad clown
- Where to Begin: Check out the tenth Postmodern Jukebox album, Squad Goals, which features Notorious B.I.G.’s “Juicy” reborn as a lyrical jazz tour de force, Hanson’s “MMMBop” as doo-wop, and Britney Spears’ “Toxic” as a fiery ’30s torch song
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 9, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.